- Help produce different aspects of experiential marketing, lifestyle events, government events and social events in NYC and other major cities
- Clients include American companies and international companies, some from China
- Event projects/tasks can include assisting with the following: developing proposals, concept ideation, creating event documents, working with clients, venues, vendors (e.g. graphic designer, catering, staffing, talent, music, photo, video, rentals, decor, transport, lighting, A/V, etc.), developing budgets, production schedules, floor plans and onsite production
- Help generate content for and post to company's social media presence on Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Help write blogs
- The event industry is fast-paced service industry with sometimes unpredictable hours. Our job is to get it done for our clients.
- Big opportunity for growth & future leadership role within the company
About PARTNER Productions:
- PARTNER Productions creates exceptional events and experiences. We make the seemingly impossible tangible—whether you’re seeking to accomplish a game-changing objective, or simply have the time of your life. We are experts at customer experience and logistics!
- HELLO PARTNER!
We PARTNER with our clients
We want you to achieve your fullest potential
We are your champions and biggest cheerleaders!
We operate as an extension of your team
We help you think critically about your business, identify your needs (even when you can't articulate what "it" is) and then make it happen
We are project managers - you hire us to see the big picture and make it work together harmoniously
Whether we work with you for 5 months or 5 years, we recommend solutions that consider the short and long term
We see a fresh perspective. We see inspiration from everywhere, different industries and worlds. We see project plans, renderings, spreadsheets, and timelines – and we can’t get enough! We see what m atters.
- PARTNER Core Values
- Focused on Clients
- Be Better
- Drive Results
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Interest in & some experience in event planning and working with clients
- Desire to be in startup environment
- Solution-oriented team player who wants to keep learning
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Thrives in fast paced & often changing environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable speaking up and sharing opinions
- Strong written & verbal communication
Salary: TBD based on experience
Office: 588 Broadway @ Houston Street in Soho
Travel: Travel from time to time to produce events outside of NYC
To Apply: Email Cover Letter (required) & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org